Home 'n Gifts Shipping Info
Orders are shipped only to addresses in the continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, APO addresses and to Canada.
Please make sure that the shipping and billing addresses are correct and complete, including company name, apartment number, and suite number if applicable.
If the shipping address on your order is incorrect, an additional $10.00 charge will be added to your purchase for an address correction once the order has shipped. This is the amount that UPS charges us to re-route or correct an address.
- If you have recently moved or your credit card billing address doesn't match the address where your order is being shipped, then please enter both the shipping information and the billing information separately. We can cancel any order where the billing name, address, zip code or CVV value you enter do not match the information given to us by your credit card provider.
- We will have your order delivered to a different address other than your own in the event that you would like to send a gift to a family member or friend, or would like your order delivered to your place of employment rather than your home. If this is the case, please enter separate billing and shipping information, or your order can be cancelled if the information you give doesn't match that provided to us by your credit card provider.
- We can not include cards or notes with your order, in the event it's being sent as a gift. However, we can include a brief message on the packing slip. Just include your message in the "Comments" section during checkout. We do not send pricing information with your order. The order will include a packing slip with the name and address of the person the order is being shipped to along with the items in the order...but no prices.
- Please be sure you enter your e-mail address correctly and if you have a spam blocker, that you set it to allow e-mail from home-n-gifts.com. We will be e-mailing you a confirmation after your order is placed, and the tracking number after your order has shipped (generally in the evening on the day the order ships).
- All orders shipped by air require a signature for delivery.
- Due to the volatility and constant changes in the marketplace, there is a very slight chance that the item(s) you ordered will be out of stock or discontinued when your order is processed. If this should be the case, you will be notified shortly that we will not be able to ship the item(s).
All items are usually shipped from our warehouse the next business day (in most cases, the same day, if the order is placed before 2:00 PM EST on a business day), but there are instances where it may take slightly longer. Please note: ORDERS WILL NORMALLY BE SHIPPED THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY, REGARDLESS OF THE SHIPPING METHOD YOU CHOOSE. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE ITEM(S) WILL ARRIVE THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY. PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THE ORDER TO LEAVE OUR WAREHOUSE. The 2-3 days starts the day after the order is placed. If the air shipping method is chosen and if all or part of the order is returned, we do not reimburse the shipping cost. If we find that an item that you order is out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Orders are shipped from our warehouse located in Fontana, California. Orders shipped to the east coast generally take about 10 days to arrive via UPS. Obviously, the closer you live to California, the sooner your order will arrive. Also, orders placed on a Thursday or Friday will take longer to deliver to the eastern US than an order placed on a Monday or Tuesday because it may encompass two weekends rather than one. We do not guarantee delivery dates, we can only give an estimate on an expected delivery date. We can not be held responsible if an order doesn't arrive by a specific date.
We normally ship orders using UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail, UPS 2nd Day Air, or Canada Post. Ground shipments are charged at a flat rate of $9.00 per order for orders being shipped within the continental US. Air shipments are only available if the order is being shipped within the continental US. The charge is $25.00 per order for orders under $100.00, and an additional $25.00 for each additional $100.00 in order amount. For example, an order between $100.00 and $199.99 would be charged $50.00 for air shipping, and an order between $200.00 and $299.99 would be charged $75.00. If you would like your item(s) shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands or to an APO address, the order will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail at a cost of $25.00 for orders under $60.00, and 35% of your order total for orders over $60.00. Orders being shipped to Canada will be shipped using Canada Post and are charged at a rate of $20.00US for orders under $80.00US, or approximately 25% of the order total for orders above $80.00US. This cost includes all duties and taxes. Orders shipped by UPS Air may require a signature for delivery. Rush delivery is not available if the order is being shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, APO addresses or to Canada. If you choose the Air shipping method, your order will usually be shipped by the chosen method the next business day (in most cases, the same day if the order is placed before 2:00 PM EST on a business day) from the date the order was placed and will arrive within 2 to 3 business days from the date the order shipped. Saturday's, Sunday's and holidays are not considered business days.
We accept credit and debit cards from MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover for payment. We only accept credit and debit cards cards of which we can verify the name, billing address, zip code, and CVV number as correct. We will also not ship an order if the name, billing address, zip code, and CVV do not match that of the credit card you provide.
All items will be accepted for return or exchange within 30 days of receipt. We do not reimburse for the cost of shipping when an order is returned, except if the wrong item is shipped to you, or it arrives damaged or defective. If you need more information on Returns and Exchanges, please click
Sorry, but we cannot be held responsible if orders are delayed by UPS, the US Postal Service, or Canada Post!
If you have any questions, our Customer Service line is normally answered by a live person between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern time Monday through Friday excluding major holidays. At all other times, you can leave a message and your call will be returned.
All Major Credit Cards Accepted!